Amy Gracia
West House
Topic: Independent Bakery Distribution
Essential Question: What is most important to running a successful bakery distribution company?

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Creative Expression

1. What type of art could you study to help improve your understanding of your senior project topic?
Baking in itself is a form of art. I could chose one ingredient, (lets say chocolate), and find all the different ways it can be used when baking (which there are tons). Because the art in baking usually comes from what you produce in the end, which has endless possibilities.


2. Give me ideas of what you could do or make for a creative expression presentation.
I could make an artistic display of products that I make. It could be a store front display, or an arrangement of my products, or the most appealing picture that can be used for advertising. 
I'm really not to sure what to do.------->Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment