Amy Gracia
West House
Topic: Independent Bakery Distribution
Essential Question: What is most important to running a successful bakery distribution company?

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blog 5- Independent Component 1

Independent Component 1:

1) Discuss possible ideas you have to complete this requirement?
I plan to take different business/entrepreneur type classes. I also plan to take baking classes, cooking classing, decorating classes, etc. I also want to try and attend at least one farmers markets and festival that the bakery I volunteer at attends.
2) How will these idea(s) help answer your EQ?

My EQ: What is most important to running a successful bakery distribution company?
By taking different business classes it will help me learn about the "running" and owning part of my EQ. It could also help me define success in a business view. The baking classes will help me learn a bakers role in a bakery. The farmers markets could give me one way that some bakeries distribute their products.

1 comments:

the struggle said...

Ok all good ideas!

Post a Comment