Amy Gracia
West House
Topic: Independent Bakery Distribution
Essential Question: What is most important to running a successful bakery distribution company?

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Interview Check-In

Who do you plan to interview? Why?
I plan to interview my baking instructor Chef Erin. She has been working in the culinary field for many years, so has a lot of background in baking and being a baker.

What more will you ask and why?
At what point did you realize that you wanted to pursue a career in the culinary arts?

When you first started, what did you enjoy the most, baking or cooking?

Did you ever consider owning a restaurant or bakery of your own?

Would you recommend this a a career?

I would like to know more about how she started baking/cooking and why she chose this as a career path. I'm hoping that it could help me relate to my topic better than just having an interest, and later be able to help others to relate to my topic.

2 comments:

the struggle said...

You are working at a bakery and you are taking a class. What class? Where?

Amy G. said...

It's called The Art of Baking. It's a class at the Ranch Community Center

Post a Comment